Come shop the Downtown Pittsfield Farmers Market for fresh, local and seasonal fruits and vegetables, pasture-raised meats, eggs, cheese, bread, wine, coffee, artisan goods and more. SNAP proudly accepted.
11am to 1pm live music with The Banulis & Miller Jazz Duo.
The Downtown Pittsfield Farmers Market is a producer-only market – that means you get to shop directly from the people who grew, raised, or produced the food. #KnowYourFarmerKnowYourFood
Farmers and Food Producers:
– Assembly Coffee Roasters : Bagged coffee beans, hot coffee on pour-over bar.
– Balderdash Cellars : Wine.
– Cricket Creek Farm : Cheese, beef, grilled cheese sandwiches.
– Green Meads Farm Herbals : Herbal products and succulents. Fresh herbs and small floral bouquets.
– Four Corners Farm : Vegetables and fruit.
– Mountain Girl Farm : Goat milk soap, goat milk fudge, free-range eggs (duck & chicken), preserves, and more.
– Red Shirt Farm : Vegetables and herbs
– Square Roots Farm : Chicken, pork, beef, duck, eggs, vegetables, sheep skins, lard soap and more.
– Sweet Miri’s Baked Goods : Gluten-free bread, muffins, cookies, pastries, cooked pies, rolls, buns.
– Trusted Roots Farm : Veggies, eggs, maple syrup.
– Uprising Farm : Fruits, vegetables, herbs, flowers, mushrooms, eggs, wild foods.
– White Goose Gardens and Holiday Brook Farm : Organic vegetables, specialty greens, maple products, meat.
– Galeria Cecilia : Coasters and notecards, original artwork.