It’s our 5th birthday, so come on out and celebrate with us this Saturday, May 20th.
As always, shop fresh, local and seasonal. SNAP proudly accepted.
Join us as we kick off the 2017 Pittsfield Mayor’s Fitness Challenge!
Come get your registration packets (or register!), try healthy food samples and learn about local physical activity opportunities!
10:00 am – Welcome by Mayor Tyer
10:15-10:45 am – Zumba with Rachel Mills of Berkshire Yoga Dance & Fitness
10:45-11:15 am – Yoga with Lawrence Carroll of Berkshire Yoga Dance & Fitness
11:00 am – Chef demo with Anna Gershenson, The Natural Cook
11:30 am-12:00 pm – Bootcamp with Charles Harrigan of All Sports Mobile Fitness
Celebrate our fifth birthday with a special sweet treat from Dottie’s Coffee Lounge and some bouncy house fun from Party Time Bouncy Rentals!
Interested in a FREE TREE? Come meet BEAT and learn more about Pittsfield’s Greening the Gateway City Program.
Chat it up with Berkshire International Film Festival (BIFF) and get the lowdown on this year’s films, happenings and schedule.
From 11am to 1pm we will have live music by The Banulis & Miller Jazz Duo!
The Downtown Pittsfield Farmers Market is a producer-only market – that means you get to shop directly from the people who grew, raised, or produced the food. #KnowYourFarmerKnowYourFood
Farmers and Food Producers:
– Assembly Coffee Roasters : Bagged coffee beans, hot coffee on pour-over bar.
– Cricket Creek Farm : Cheese, beef, grilled cheese sandwiches.
– The Farm and Garden Program Reid Middle School: Handmade seasonal products.
– Green Meads Farm Herbals : Herbal products and succulents. Fresh herbs and small floral bouquets.
– Maynard Landscape & Garden Center : Perennials, small shrubs, small trees, fruit bearing shrubs, annuals, hanging baskets.
– Mountain Girl Farm : Goat milk soap, goat milk fudge, free-range eggs (duck & chicken), preserves, and more.
– Pittsfield Rye & Specialty Breads Co. : craft baked breads
– Shire Kitchen : prepared food and frozen ready-to-make vegan food
– Square Roots Farm : Chicken, pork, beef, duck, eggs, vegetables, sheep skins, lard soap and more.
– Sweet Miri’s Baked Goods : Gluten-free bread, muffins, cookies, pastries, cooked pies, rolls, buns.
– Trusted Roots Farm : Veggies, eggs, maple syrup.
– Uprising Farm : Fruits, vegetables, herbs, flowers, mushrooms, eggs, wild foods.
– White Goose Gardens and Holiday Brook Farm : Organic vegetables, specialty greens, maple products, meat.
– Windy Ridge Farm : Plants and shrubs, strawberry hanging baskets, microgreens, salad mix, and more.
– Galleria Cecilia : Coasters and notecards, original artwork.