THIS SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23rd
Come buy bulbs for Fall planting from Berkshire Conservation District and support the great work they do in our community!
And enjoy live music from 11am to 1pm with The Echoes.
FRUITS, VEGETABLES & FLOWERS.
Four Corners Farm, Square Roots Farm, Taft Farms, Trusted Roots Farm,
Uprising Farm and White Goose Gardens.
What’s in season now?
Apples, Arugula, Beets, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Carrots, Cauliflower, Chard, Collards, Corn, Cucumbers, Eggplant, Garlic, Green beans, Husk cherries, Kale, Leeks, Lettuce, Mushrooms, Onions, Peaches, Peppers, Potatoes, Pumpkins, Radishes, Scallions, Tomatoes, Winter squash, Zucchini.
MEAT & CHEESE.
Cricket Creek Farm, Holiday Brook Farm and Square Roots Farm.
Square Roots Farm, Trusted Roots Farm and Uprising Farm.
Assembly Coffee Roasters. and Balderdash Cellars
Holiday Brook Farm and White Goose Gardens.
Have you been following our September photo contest? Our market shoppers are crushing it… AND winning money to shop at the market! Check out the photos and vote for your favorites with a like or read on to learn how to submit your own!
1. Come shop the Downtown Pittsfield Farmers Market on Saturday.
2. Take a photo of all your market scores (spread out on your kitchen counter, your bag or basket overflowing, a meal you made from market ingredients… get creative!).
3. Post your photo…
* On Instagram, tag @alchemy413.
* On Facebook, tag @Downtown Pittsfield Farmers Market.
* Hashtag #downtownpittsfieldfarmersmarket and #shopperscores (optional tags include #thisismymarket, #thisismypittsfield, #tasteberkshires).
4. Each week we will share the Shopper Scores photos on our Facebook page and our fans will vote for their favorite. The winner will receive a $25 market gift card!