THIS SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 2nd…
Shopper scores from Heather Franckling.
WIN A $25 GIFT CARD TO THE MARKET!
September Shopper Scores.
We want to see how YOU shop the market. Do a good job and you could win a gift card to come and shop some more!
1. Come shop the Downtown Pittsfield Farmers Market on Saturday.
2. Take a photo of all your market scores (spread out on your kitchen counter, your bag or basket overflowing, a meal you made from market ingredients… get creative!).
3. Post your photo…
* On Instagram, tag @alchemy413.
* On Facebook, tag @Downtown Pittsfield Farmers Market.
* Hashtag #downtownpittsfieldfarmersmarket and #shopperscores (optional tags include #thisismymarket, #thisismypittsfield, #tasteberkshires).
4. Each week we will share the Shopper Scores photos on our Facebook page and our fans will vote for their favorite. The winner will receive a $25 market gift card!
Kid-preneurs Izzy and Grace from Shire Fire Candles will join us with their handmade soy candles. Come stock up!
Enjoy live music from 11am to 1pm with Lee Rogers.
Nasturtiums from Uprising Farm.
FRUITS, VEGETABLES & FLOWERS.
What’s in season now?
Apples, Arugula, Beets, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrots, Cauliflower, Chard, Collards, Corn, Cucumbers, Eggplant, Elderberries, Garlic, Green beans, Husk cherries, Kale, Leeks, Lettuce, Mushrooms, Onions, Peaches, Peppers, Potatoes, Radishes, Scallions, Strawberries, Summer squash, Tomatillos, Tomatoes and Zucchini.
Four Corners Farm, Taft Farms, Trusted Roots Farm, Uprising Farm, White Goose Gardens and Windy Ridge Farm.
MEAT & CHEESE.
Cricket Creek Farm, Holiday Brook Farm and Square Roots Farm.
Square Roots Farm, Trusted Roots Farm and Uprising Farm.
Holiday Brook Farm and White Goose Gardens.
Assembly Coffee Roasters and Balderdash Cellars.
Things That Work.