THIS SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9th
Our favorite beekeepers, Peggy White and Richard Clapper of Luna Vista Honey, will talk about the health benefits of honey and beeswax, showcase their bees and have honey and beeswax products for sale!
Enjoy live music from 11am to 1pm with The Ukeville Stringband.
FRUITS, VEGETABLES & FLOWERS.
Four Corners Farm, Mountain Girl Farm, Taft Farms, Uprising Farm,
White Goose Gardens and Windy Ridge Farm.
What’s in season now?
Apples, Arugula, Beets, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrots, Cauliflower, Chard, Collards, Corn, Cucumbers, Eggplant, Elderberries, Garlic, Green beans, Husk cherries, Kale, Leeks, Lettuce, Mushrooms, Onions, Peaches, Peppers, Potatoes, Radishes, Scallions, Strawberries, Summer squash, Tomatillos, Tomatoes and Zucchini.
MEAT & CHEESE.
Cricket Creek Farm, Holiday Brook Farm and Square Roots Farm.
Square Roots Farm and Uprising Farm.
Assembly Coffee Roasters and Balderdash Cellars.
Holiday Brook Farm, Mountain Girl Farm and White Goose Gardens.
Mountain Girl Farm and Taft Farms.
Green Meads Farm Herbals.
Carrie Jean Converse and Galleria Cecilia.
WIN A $25 GIFT CARD TO THE MARKET!
September Shopper Scores.
We want to see how YOU shop the market. Do a good job and you could win a gift card to come and shop some more!
1. Come shop the Downtown Pittsfield Farmers Market on Saturday.
2. Take a photo of all your market scores (spread out on your kitchen counter, your bag or basket overflowing, a meal you made from market ingredients… get creative!).
3. Post your photo…
* On Instagram, tag @alchemy413.
* On Facebook, tag @Downtown Pittsfield Farmers Market.
* Hashtag #downtownpittsfieldfarmersmarket and #shopperscores (optional tags include: #thisismymarket, #thisismypittsfield, #tasteberkshires).
4. Each week we will share the Shopper Scores photos on our Facebook page and our fans will vote for their favorite. The winner will receive a $25 market gift card!