The Downtown Pittsfield Farmers Market is a producer-only market. That means that all of our vendors are selling only products they grow, raise, or produce themselves. Everything is local too, within 100 miles from our backyard!
The Downtown Pittsfield Farmers Market is juried market… All applicants are required to submit an application for review.
- Location: Zion Lutheran Church (74 First Street)
- Dates: Second Saturday of each month, November through April, 9am to 1pm
- Vendors can apply for full season ($180) or daily ($35). Youth booth is $15 per day.
- Location: The Common (First Street)
- Dates: Every Saturday, May 12 through October 13, 9am to 1pm
- Vendors can apply for full season ($500), half season ($300), daily ($35), youth booth ($15/day).
- Reduced rates for returning vendors: full season ($450), half season ($250).
Please carefully review our Rules and Regulations before submitting your application.
Completed applications should be mailed to:
Downtown Pittsfield Farmers Market
PO Box 1805
Pittsfield, MA 01202
or emailed to: